Custom Auto Wrap Installation
Adding a custom auto wrap to your commercial vehicle is one of the most cost-effective ways to get the name of your business out there. Here at Game Time Wraps, we’re serious about the quality of our vinyl wrap installation.
Here’s some info you should know if you’re thinking about wrapping business vehicles:
- What sets our custom auto wrap installation process apart from our competition is that we have a team of talented graphic designers on-hand to help you develop a custom design for your specific vehicle. Your satisfaction is our top priority, so we are dedicated to creating and installing a design that you are proud to drive around town. (Want to meet the team that makes your vision come to life? Check us out here.)
- Once we finalize a design, it’s time to wrap! Before we start the installation process, we’ll measure your vehicle and calculate how much vinyl we need to print to properly cover it. Then we print your design on one of our in-house, top-of-the-line printers and get to work.
- Before we install the custom wrap, we always make sure that the exterior of your vehicle is free from all waxes, oils, and dirt. The vinyl adhesive needs to be applied to a clean surface to prevent bubbling and peeling. (So, you get a bonus car wash in addition to a wrap!)
Custom Auto Wrap Installation Process
- Once the vehicle is clean, we carefully stretch the vinyl wrap over your vehicle. This tricky process has to be done with extreme precision to make sure the vinyl does not get overstretched or torn. This step is what sets an amateur vinyl wrap installer apart from a professional. Wrapping your car in vinyl is an art and a science, and our installers are the best of the best.
- Finally, we apply post-heat to the vinyl wrap to ensure that is clinging at closely as possible to the complex shapes, curves, and corners of your vehicle. After applying post-heat, we allow the vinyl to set for a couple of hours, after which you are good to go!
Taking Care of Your Custom Auto Wrap
- You might be wondering, “How do I care for my vehicle once it has a vinyl wrap installed?” You will need to be more careful when cleaning your vehicle to extend the life of the wrap. You should never take a vinyl-wrapped vehicle through an automated car wash because the friction can cause the vinyl to bubble or tear. You should gently hand wash your vehicle using a soft sponge or cloth and a non-abrasive detergent to remove any dirt and grime.
- With the proper care and maintenance, the vinyl wrap on your vehicle should last up to five years. However, excessive sun exposure and harsh cleaning methods can shorten this lifespan and make it more difficult for the wrap to be removed.
- If the vinyl wrap happens to get damaged from a collision, an animal, or otherwise, please feel free to bring your vehicle back to us to assess. Unfortunately, if your wrap gets ripped or scuffed, there is no way to make it look as good as new. We can attempt to fix it, but it will likely be noticeable. The best solution is to remove the wrap and install a new one.